Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Touch & Feel Book

This little book was FREE! Meaning I didn't have to buy anything new for it. AND, it only took me about an hour from start to finish. Here are all the materials I used.
I used paper to cover up the Ritz cracker side of the box using mod podge. I actually messed up by putting the materials on the red side. oops. but it really made no difference. Here are the finished pages.
I used fleece, foil, sequins, yarn, clear plastic canvas (that's what the packet said), cotton balls, sandpaper, and pipe cleaners. Everything was glued on using tacky glue. Super easy.
To finish it off, I connected them all with a key ring.
This little book is somewhere in between my two boys. If Isaac is left alone with it, he'll pick it all apart. If Simon's left alone with it, it'll go straight to the mouth. But, I'm sure there will be this perfect window one day when they'll both be able to play with it functionally.......someday.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails