Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Much Wood Could Isaac Chuck Chuck?

Well, a lot apparently. Poor The Boy. Bad The Mom. I can't believe I let it get this bad. But, don't worry, I've fixed it. I know you're all thinking that I bought one of those plastic thingys, but i didn't. Because why buy when you can MAKE!!! I have ALOT of left over fabric from when Isaac's grandmother made him his bumpers so I decided to use that, some white muslin, and some batting. I also sewed in some ribbon to tie it onto the crib. Measured, cut and sewed, and voila! And it looks nicer than the plastic cover. Plus you would have still seen the chucked up wood. Now all you see is nothing. Unfortunately, Isaac's found another spot to start chewing on, so I'll be making another one of these soon! I'm glad Isaac's gotten the most use out of this crib before his little brother or sister starts using it!

1 comment:

Rockie said...

how much wood could an isaachuck chuck if an isaachuck could chuck crib.
-luke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails