Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall

Here's a plaque I made for fall. Guess what it is? It's all foam board. Well, and scrapbook paper. I cut out the letters with a sharp exacto knife as well as the backing. I painted it all brown mostly so the sides wouldn't be brown. I Mod Podged the scrapbook paper and finished it with more Mod Podge. Total cost....$2. Can't beat that. The only thing is, I can't find a way to hang it outside. The first floor outside is brick and I don't know how to anchor it out there. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom found a good spot on our house a long, long time ago where she would want to hang things. Drove a large nail into the mortar and then put some fresh mortar in around the nail. Dried and held the nail there so you can't really see it when nothing's hanging on it. She loves having different wreaths and fun decorations on it though, so there's almost always something there. Give Luke a project to figure this out so you have more time for creating :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails