Sunday, July 12, 2009

Taggie Ball

Sorry for the one month delay in posts. Lots going on.

Okay, if there's one thing you should know about me, I'm FRUGAL!!! I DO NOT like spending money and LOVE to find ways to save some cash.

I saw this taggie ball at Dillard's for $22!
I bought this striped fabric at Joanne's for $1! All the other supplies, I already had at home, costing me a total of MAYBE $3. I cranked it all out in about an hour, just in time for my baby shower the next day!! I know it's not perfect. I still have some tweeking to do but like I always say "it's the imperfections that make it perfect!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute and a great idea! These tag balls and blankets have really caught on in the past year or 2.

ALINNA said...

i love that! i want to have craft days together!!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Cute, cute!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails